Systems Safety Engineer
We are looking for an engineer with a strong understanding of Automotive- and/or Aeronautics functional safety. The engineer will join a team in its early stages and will contribute in our R&D- and in our customer project ensuring product safety.
In addition to general development experience within embedded systems our ideal candidate has experience in the application of ISO 26262 functional safety analysis.
The role will involve all levels of product development from participating in strategic planning initial concept creation and stages of development through to production launch. It will involve interfacing with a variety of groups including electrical engineering, mechanical engineering and manufacturing, as well as customers and technical partners.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- B.S. in either Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Experience - Minimum of 3 years of automotive- or aeronautics experience.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, failsafe concepts and strategies for safety related systems.
- Experience with embedded control systems, hardware and software.
- Good knowledge of ISO 26262.
- Experience with creation of safety documents (e.g., Safety Case, FMEA, FMEDA and FTA).
- Ensure that safety plan activities meet program timing.
- Align safety related topics with suppliers and customers.
- Determine and analyze safety requirements.
- Create the Functional and Technical Safety Concepts (FSC and TSC).
- Perform the necessary safety analyses (e.g., FMEA, FMEDA, and FTA).
- Define (and perform) the required tests for the verification and validation of the safety requirements.
- A team player who likes to be part of a small team with quick decision-making
- Unpretentious attitude
- Driven and self-propelled
- Open minded with a positive attitude
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
For open positions in Kungsbacka:
Apply by sending your application and CV to Otto Lilja, Design Site Manager, Pronode Technologies AB (Kungsbacka, Sweden).
firstname.lastname@example.org. Name your application with the position you are applying for.