Test system designer
You will be working in customer and research projects, with leading edge technologies and user interfaces based on Neonode MultiSensing® technologies. Pronode Technologies AB has a small and flexible organization with short decision paths. It is important that you are familiar with and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment. The project organizations are global and the customers can be found all over the world, so travel will be required. An important part of your every day job is the customer contact.
Desired Skills & Experiences
- M.Sc. E/D or similar education.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience either in a consulting company, automotive-, computer-, consumer- or medical device company.
- Experience in design and produce production test systems for high volume.
- Experience in vision-/optical systems is an asset.
- Experience in test environment specification and documentation.
- Experience in commercial of-the-shelf hardware and test software.
- Experience in using change management and revision control systems for test software.
- Experiences from customer projects in an international environment.
- Responsible for the specification, development and implementation of production test systems for high volume production.
- Together with developers and production process engineers define and create test cases to ensure high process quality/yield.
- Develop and maintain test result handling system.
- Participate in test result analyzes together with designers and production team.
- Interact with developers and production line personnel to ensure high process quality/yield.
- Produce and maintain test system documentation.
- Work closely with global cross-functional product development teams to ensure that all design considerations are made in a testability perspective.
- Support sales/production organization with system performance and implementation estimates.
- A team player who likes to be part of a small team with quick decision-making.
- Unpretentious attitude.
- Driven and self-propelled.
- Open minded with a positive attitude.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
For open positions in Kungsbacka:
Apply by sending your application and CV to Otto Lilja, Design Site Manager, Pronode Technologies AB (Kungsbacka, Sweden).
firstname.lastname@example.org. Name your application with the position you are applying for.